Thursday, February 23, 2006

Here comes the son


Well my week sans son will be over tomorrow. I haven't accomplished much , but it was great to have a break. I really needed it . It's the first one I've had in at least 6 months. But I did miss him . I'm looking forward to seeing his photographs and hearing his adventures.
I did manage to finally make Deb's apron and get it into the mail. It didn't turn out quite as I had envisioned . I like the two fabrics together but the pieces were too big. I should have broken it down more. That is the problem when you work on a deadline. I know she'll like the style and maybe it will look better once it's broken in.
I spent the Monday holiday at my husbands workplace. He's an electronic engineer and while he worked on an attachment for my total gym ( a footboard-I have the cheapy model without one ) I recycled some of his bits and pieces and made some cute earrings from resistors. I've listed them on etsy, If no one buys them soon I may just keep them , the style and colors suit me.

No comments: